Monday, January 23, 2012

Ill take the underdog any day.

I have always been a muscle car guy and always will be. The simple designs, the size, having enough torque to keep you pinned against your seat, and most of all the noise. When I was younger, people would find out I was into cars and their first question would always be which one was my dream car. Most kids at that age would take one look at the expensive and exotic cars such as a Ferrari or Porsche and want nothing else. Me? I would tell them that the coolest cars I have ever seen are the Shelby Mustangs, with the chief among them being the 1968 GT500KR. Sure it cant go 0-60 in less than 4 seconds or take hairpin turns at 100mph, but it is  still my favorite and will continue to be. While I know I will probably never be able to get my hands on one, I've seen them sell for an average of $250,000 at auctions, it will always be something I will pursue.

No comments:

Post a Comment